Monday 30 December 2013

A Year in Review: 2013

Hey Nibblers!


Christmas Day's Dessert Table at the 'Nibble House'

     It's been a while. I feel like these past few months have flown by so quickly. I don't know where time went. I do know I haven't been able to post as frequently but with 2014 upon us, I'm excited to get things back on track.

     2013 has been quite a year. It was the year I finally plucked up the courage to start 'Nibble Nation' and start sharing my opinions, recipes and life online! I feel so grateful to have had the support of friends and family and to you Nibblers that have commented on my posts. It really does bring a smile to my face and I hope you continue that into 2014.

      Through this blogging journey, I've discovered that I love to bake. I had always thought myself as the savoury kind of gal but, after experimenting and discovering myself (time cringe-worthy moment) I definitely like to bake. I'm finding myself hopping off to the grocery store to buy unsalted butter instead of a good ol' steak. So with that being said, I hope to share and develop my skills with you come 2014.

      It's also almost been a year since I left off to Europe with Kelly. It makes me quite sad to think I won't be going on an adventure any time soon. But, not to fear! I still intend to finish off my 'Travel Tuesdays' series and add to this segment (newly named: 'Travel Nibbles') whenever I'm out of Sydney.

     Until then, I hope you all had a lovely Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year. May 2014 bring amazing things for you and be sure to comment or share any of your foodie experiences because I would love to hear them! Oh, speaking of sharing, I've decided to start a '365 What I Ate For Dinner' challenge for 2014. So, if you're up for it, do join in! I'll be making an extra tab on this page and sharing a few of my snaps on my instagram as well (links in my 'Contact' segment.)

Nibble  Away,
     and see you in the new year,

           Jo x.

And to finish, a re-cap of the year.
My lovely Nursing Buddies celebrating a birthday and end of placement

My Brother's Graduation!
Charm count after 2013.
2013 recipes re-cap

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...